Saturday, October 11, 2008

club fair

Last wednesday i went to the school club fair, and to my surprise it was very nice. I felt very welcome by the people working there. They were serving drinks and giving green coffee cups. The enviroment was good.
Most of the clubs are very interesting. There was a lot to choose from: Actors guild, break dancing, sign language etc. Two of these clubs i was very interested in, but iam very busy and my schudule is to tied right now. I spoke with the guy from the sign language group, and for a while i was very exited. I have been looking for something like that for a long time. I will love to learn sign language, but it is impossible for me at this moment. I hope to join one of the clubs in the future. I think it will be great.

1 comment:

Jacob said...

I agree about having limited time to start learning new things, especially something challenging as sign language.