Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Field trip

The field trip to the game stores was a great experience for me. There are millions of diferent games for every one. The first store i visited was Toys R us. The place is huge, and inside is like another world. There are games for all ages. There are games for babys, teenagers, adults etc. One thing i found very interesting was that they have musical games. For example, they have a guitar game, that teaches you how to play the guitar at the same time that you have fun. Also my favorite one, a harmonica with its book. I was looking for a harmonica book for a long time because i lost the one i had. Unfortunaly i had to buy both things, the harmonica, and the book since they come together. But it does not heart to have an extra harmonica.
Also the prices of the games were good. Some were very cheap. Some were very expensive. A very funny thing happend to me at the store. A police man came to me and asked me how old i was. He though i was a high school student cutting class. I could't believe i was 23 and that made my whole day.
The secund store is also nice. It is call the "Game stop." The Game Stop is smaller than "Toys R us" and a litlle diferent because most of the games are video games. Also i was shot to see that a line of about 6 or 7 grown up men were playing as if they were litle kids. They were having fun. I realized that the game stores are for everyone whos heart is like a child. It was a very nice trip.

2 comments:

Matt's Blog said...

Hey Abril! I also had a good time at Toys R Us! Especially since it was my first time ever going to that store in Times Square! I was amazed at all the different types of games they had for kids of all ages especially for the young and old!

Hironelly said...

I had fun with you Abril because i was walking with you to the other stores. To bad that you had to leave to come back to school. Is okay we did not have any fun with out you promise.